I’m always hungry. I need to supply myself with constant doses of food to fulfill this innate hunger!
Because I always need a constant supply of food at work, I’m on a perpetual look out for interesting snacks that I can munch on.
Currently, there are a couple of snacking options in India. I reviewed two of them in one of my previous posts earlier.
I continue to subscribe to The Nibble Box. Snackosaur is not serving at the moment- their website says they will be back soon. I have colleagues who prefer Snackosaur over Nibble Box. But I’m a loyal Nibble Box user.
I learnt about The Fab Box from Twitter, when they followed me. After checking out their website, I found out that they have some interesting snacks to offer. I doubted whether they are all nutritious but they did sound yumm.
What I bought
Though numerous snacks were available, I picked up the above 5 because they looked most interesting. I also wanted to gauge at the variety of options that they offer.
After I placed an order, I received a call from their in-house chef to understand my preferences and make changes to the customization available. Snacks are standard but according to every user’s taste preference, customization can be made.
Soya Nut- Lime
Mix Nut Chaat
- Fab Box has a variety of snacks to choose from that are different from the regular snacks available
- Fab Box supports fair trade
- Fab Box doesn’t have fried snacks
- Fab Box snacks claim to have no artificial colours or sweeteners
- You can pick snacks of your choices or leave the job to the team of Fab Box and get surprised
- Team consults you for your tasting preference
I enjoyed the snacks. I would definitely like to buy another box; if smaller quantities of snacks are made available
If you have tried out Fab Box or intend to try them out, do let me know! 🙂